Investment- Innovation Centre is a state enterprise that makes it possible to establish an effective dialogue with local authorities and accelerate the processes of supporting documentation for investment projects at the local level.
The main tasks of the State Enterprise “Investment- Innovation Centre” are:
- help in writing investment projects;
- making accompanying documents;
- assistance for investment projects at all stages;
- searching for investor;
- consultative and methodical services for projects preparation;
- development and preparation of different kinds of projects;
- maintenance of information support of social projects;
- preparation of project applications in different languages (English, German, Ukrainian, Russian, etc.);
- training events (trainings, seminars, workshops, etc.).