Attention! The competition for grants “Strengthening Public Security” from ICPAD “Yednannya” has been opened
The grant competition “For strengthening public safety in the target communities of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia, Dnipropetrovsk and Zhytomyr regions” is administered by Initiative Center for Promotion of Activity and Development “Yednannya” (Unity) for funding the UN Program for the Restoration and Peacebuilding. Funding under the grant competition will be provided with the support of the European Union, the governments of Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
This call for proposals is designed to support project initiatives to implement a community-based approach to public safety. According to this direction, the competition allowed organizations registered and operating in the target communities of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia, Dnipropetrovsk and Zhytomyr regions (territories controlled by the Government of Ukraine).
- the maximum grant amount for projects that do not include investments in infrastructure development – 81 000 hryvnias;
- the maximum grant amount for projects that do not include investments in infrastructure development, but cover 3 or more target communities – 121 500 hryvnias;
- The maximum grant for projects that include infrastructure component 162 000 hryvnia only for the following communities: Lugansk region : Zolote, Trohizbenka, Popasna, Stanitsa Luganskaya and community Stanichno Luhansk region, Schastya, Rayhorodka, Muratove,Grechyshkine, Novoaydar district; Donetsk region: Svitlodarsk, future Sartanskaya, Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Novgorodske, Avdiivka.
Projects that will be implemented at the expense of this grant competition must be implemented in the target communities, namely:
- 16 target communities of Donetsk region: future Dobropilska, future Druzhkivska, Pokrovsk, Myrnohrad, Slovyansk, Siverska, Soledarska, Novhorodske, Svitlodarsk, Mangushskyi district, future Volnovaska, Vugledarska, future Sartanka, Avdiivka.
- 9 target communities of Zaporizhia region: Berdyansk, communities of Berdyansk district, Melitopol, communities of Melitopol district (Novenskaya, Semenovskaya), Azov, Primorska, Kyrylivska, Yakymivska.
- 16 target communities of Luhansk region: Lozno-Oleksandrivska, Privilska, Troitska, Nizhneduvanska, Belovodskaya, Popasna, Severodonetsk, Lysychansk, Kreminna, Krasnorichenska, Milovsky, Stanychno-Luhansky, Novoaydarsky districts, Zolote, Shchastya, Trokhizbenka.
- 4 target communities of Dnipropetrovsk region: Nikopol, Novomoskovsk, Pavlograd, as well as the Dnipro.
- 7 target communities of Zhytomyr region: Chervonenska, Novoborivska, Vysokivska, Zhytomyr, Novograd-Volynska, Baranivska, Semenivska.
Deadline for submission of project proposals: May 20, 2020 23:59
For more information, visit http://ednannia.ua/news/nashi-novini/183-undp-2020/12102-community-security